A Senior Stylist should have an NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in Hairdressing and at least 3 years experience working with clients on the shop floor.
- To meet and greet clients, in a friendly, professional and helpful manner
- To ensure all clients receive great customer service
- Create and maintain a loyal clientele
- Ensure maximum use of appointment system
- Assist trainees in practical application of hairdressing skills and service
- Encourage assistants to observe your work to maximise their learning within the salon environment
- To make clients aware of products
Why Work For Us
- Do you have a love for beautiful, wearable hair?
- Can you give outstanding client experience?
- Do you want to be busy?
- Do you want to learn and develop yourself and your skills further?
- Do you want work to be fun?
- Do you want to work for a growing company full of opportunities?
- Do you want a career and not just a job?
If you answered YES to at least 3 of these questions, you should be working for US.
In return we will offer a competitive salary package, continuous training and development, numerous rewards and incentives and opportunites galore.
Join Our Success Story – Apply Now
Navigate your way to a successful career in hair with Options – start by applying online.